All of us in the group are parents, grandparents, or family members of a child with Down syndrome. Along with fun, community-building events during the year, we also offer services to support and inform expecting families, support the educational development of our children, and provide a welcoming place for families to share wisdom, ideas and experiences.
Our services include:
- Information guide for new and expecting parents
- Hospital greeting
- Mom’s Day Away or Night Out
- Our youth enjoy parties and special events
- The group meets once a month to share ideas and experiences
- Fun family programs like the Family Day Camp